What do you do with a fresh 9 inches of show on the ground?
YOU MAKE COOKIES!! (and drink Mexican hot chocolate)
I looked at this post this morning and realized I left so much more out.
1. Jim and the kids came over.
2. Made pancakes and sausage.
3. Bundled Amelia up and sent them on their way to go for a "snow boat" ride
4. Olive naps
5. Amelia bursts through the door and demands a bath.
6. THEN, cookie time with Mema.
There I feel complete. This was one of those perfect days, one for the books, (or blog)