Monday, May 26, 2008

A few weeks of Mish Mosh

1. In the past few weeks I've actually had a few days off. The MS server tour has wound down. I had my last show in Louisville this past week. I played with the kiddlets a bit. I fished with Steve a few times. I did a craft. I napped a bit...

2.If I could make a living playing with the grandkids....I would.
Amelia has been keeping me company by having breakfast with me then letting me chase her around the park. After that we go over and see Kim at Willowbrook for a little pond and critter watching. A fine way to spend a Saturday morning.











3. If I could make a living fishing with Steve...well, you get the picture.
We caught fish and sticks. I caught the same stick 3 times so I figured it deserved a picture.





4. A craft? yes...
I took a series of 5 pictures at a show my dad did in St Joe MI at a place called the Box Factory. I stitched them together into a panorama. I finally got around to printing and framing the picture. I made one for my Sibs and one for the Box Factory. I don't know if my Sister Paula will see this but oh well....surprise?



5. After years of faithful service it was time to retire my grill and smoker.



Fired up the new kid on the block and it works just fine...





I have a Final Cut event downtown this week and a food photo shoot for a restaurant on Thursday. I head back out for another show on Sunday.

I sure am enjoying my time at home...

3 comments:

Steve said...

Mish mosh? Pish and tosh!

That's some high-octane catching up you're doing there, my man. And it looks fun (except for the fishing part. catching a stick ain't my style, to say nothing of kissing a fish).

Angie said...

It's just good to read you again. Love the pics!

Donna said...

"My Brother The Crafter" - words I've never put together. I definitely love this picture and its frame and am still deciding where to hang it. Thanks!