Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Christmas day audible...

We had the kids over for breakfast and presents, very nice. By the time 11am hit we were supposed to head over to Michigan to have dinner at my sister's house. Fighting a bad cold there was just no way I was going to make it. After everyone napped, Kim, Evan and myself watched "The Quiet Man" and those two watched me sneeze and blow my nose for the rest of the day. I'm sure we missed a great meal because of me but there was just no way I was going to make it.















2 comments:

Steve said...

Good call, coach.

And I like the bow on the head, with the kitty cat calmly watching.

And you with a little Pooh on your hands (ewwwww, gross!)

Donna said...

Great to see pix of the kids. Without you there Christmas Day no one took pictures! Olive kind of favors Jim, doesn't she?