It's funny how when I'm sitting around frustrated with the way things are going, all I have to do is look at the recent pictures I have and I'm reminded of how blessed I am.
Here's what's been going on.
1. Still been applying to many job positions, not much return activity.
2. Olive turned one and is now walking a whole bunch.
3. Amelia is well, Amelia. My little buddy, 'nuff said.
4. The weather seems to have broken. Today reached the mid 70's. We took the cover off the rag top and went for a very nice drive.
5. Kim made her pond about 20+ inches deeper to have the ability for me to have a few fish....YEAH, FISH!
6. Craig Lickliter's wife flew him in to town for his 50th bithday and we were able to
pull a few strings to get him in the Sunday morning band.
My Mac guru Brian and myself, decided to shoot a project once a week just to keep busy.
This week we are shooting Brian's different coffee gadgets.
I'll post some of our videos as they come.