What the heck is with theater ticket prices??
I thought it would be fun to try and take Amelia to see Mary Poppins.
Nose bleed crap ticket prices? 70+ Main floor? 400+
Let's price a show so high that the common folks can't go.
400+ per ticket? Are they out of their minds?
The show "Rent" at least is trying to throw a few bones here.
Show policy for the 2 week run at the Oriental Theater.
1. A select number of tickets in the first two rows will be released two (2) hours prior to curtain.
2. Tickets are $22.50, cash only.
3. Limit two (2) tickets per person.
4. Do not block doorways while in line.
5. No saving spaces in line.
6. No overnight camping allowed.
At least they are trying.