Saturday, June 26, 2010

"The Band"

So I thought I'd throw out another positive post...
A band called Drops of Jordan have been playing with us for a while.
Great people.
They have asked me to part of the fun. I readily agreed.

Dave Rice - Keys/Vox
Donna Rice - Lead Vox
Al Novak - Electric Guitar
Jerome Walker - Bass
John Scarzone - Lead Vox
Jessie Scarzone - Lead Vox
David Powell - Drums
Doug White - Acoustic Guitar

Everyone sings lead vox?....Yup, they switch off and cover harmonies when not singing lead, very cool indeed.
We've been practicing every Monday night and I have to say it's been a blast.
Here's an original

Speak to Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice song! Have you all released an album? I could see picking it up, if this is an indicator. Let me know. I'm serious.

Doug said...

I'll keep you in the loop!