Friday, May 11, 2007

Degrees of separation?


Remember the movie "Major League"? This was Rene Russo's smarmy boyfriend. I had the honor of directing him for a crappy corporate film short...
Let's see, he kissed her in the movie so technically there's only 1 degree of separation from Rene's lips!!!
huh? Let's continue this shall we???
Rene worked with Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon (2 I think)
Mel Gibson worked with Julia Roberts in "Conspiracy Theory"
Julia worked with Denzel Washington in "The Pelican Brief"
Denzel Washinton worked with Ethan Hawk in "Training day"
Ethan Hawk was married to Uma Thurman
Uma worked with John Travolta in "Pulp Fiction"
John Worked with Olivia Newton John in "grease"
Olivia Worked with Mark Heard singing one of his songs
Mark Produced John Austin's first record
I exec produced John's 3rd record....soooo basically,
I have 12 degrees of separation from myself...Hope I never actually bump into myself anywhere. I hear I'm a real jerk...

I've been told without Kevin Bacon I am nothing...
Mel Gibson was in "Payback " with William Devane
William Devane was in "Hollow Man" With Kev...SO There!
Let's add a double Bacon..John Travolta was in "Phenomenon" with Kyra Sedgewick who is married to my pal Kevin Bacon.
Oh heck, let's make it a triple... Rene Russo was in "Major League" with Charlie Sheen who was married to Denise Richards who was in "Wild Things with Kevin....ok, I think I'm done...my brain hurts.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Okay, with that, you just about sent my hernia into spasms.

But waaaaaay cool!